2016 Keynote Speakers Include:
- * Honorable Dennis V. McGinn, Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Energy, Installations and Environment, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Navy
- * David Henshall, Deputy Director, Commercialization Advanced Research Projects Agency - Energy
- * Col Brian Magnuson, USMC, Director, Marine Corps Expeditionary Energy (E20)
- * Troy Warshell, Director of Operations, DASD Operational Energy Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense, Energy, Installations and Environment
- * Dr. Leslie Perkins, Director, Energy Office, Air Force Research Laboratory
Why Should You Attend The Summit?
- This year’s Military Mobile Power Summit will bring together selected requirements, capabilities, technology and acquisition offices, along with senior-level thought leaders and policy makers across military and civilian offices to discuss current and future energy and power initiatives.
- DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits' content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in the community from operational leaders, the R&D Community, key policy-makers, as well as solution providers from Industry and Academia. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all involved organizations bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
- As the DoD continues to place emphasis on energy-efficient initiatives across military and government operations, one can see the development of energy efficient mindset that will continue to define the DoD Strategy for Operational Energy.
Participating Organizations at Last Year’s Summit
OEPP, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army, Energy and Sustainability, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army Installations, Energy & Environment, CASCOM, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations, Environment and Logistics, Expeditionary Energy Office, OPNAV, DOE, ARPA-E, UMERC, Army REF, USACE, AFRL, J4, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Navy, Energy, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Navy, Installations, Energy & Environment, Office of Energy Management, Energy & Environmental Research Center, JOCOTAS